site error hidden menu select
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

777theangel
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 5:21:57 AM | IP Logged

Hi I don't know if I am banned from the course options menu, my story is after several browser crashes from this site I keep trying to get back in. until i turned off the flash and images in my browser. I am not sure if the advertisements are overloading my google chrome browser. Anyway Iv'e turned the images back on and now the menu is hidden i will now reset browser settings and employ my cache again and i'll keep you all posted.

the reason I temporally turn off the images because I kept on getting the he's dead jim sign, which stands for overloading with the browser here is a pic 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 6:12:20 AM | IP Logged

Hiya, you have no bans on the site.
Your create myzipsize is 1024 mb, all should work.
Try to clear your cookies and maybe browser history and it should work. 

There are 1 active members online
raylloyd7,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - site error hidden menu select - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Thursday, April 18, 2024 @ 2:41:44 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.