CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Display of proper case is not working on comments - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : Site Bugs & Errors
Display of proper case is not working on comments
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 8/1/1964 (59)

Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 7:34:38 AM | IP Logged

I have just noticed that everything is displayed as lower case when viewing the comments left for courses if you use the forum section of course comments. They display normally as typed when viewing comments from the actual course comments page. This was a bit unnerving at first till I figured out it was a display issue as I thought my typing had gone to pot LOL. 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Boze
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 1/1/1901 (123)

Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 8:55:36 AM | IP Logged

Has been that way for as long as I can remember j. 

Boze Signature

XBL: xXBoze66Xx

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 8/1/1964 (59)

Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 10:57:26 AM | IP Logged

Ok, thanks Boze. I guees I never really paid attention to it until I posted my last comment. I thought my keyboard had maybe malfunctioned on the shift key after reading it LOL until I went in and checked. Thanks for the reply. 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

There are 1 active members online
gazer69r,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Display of proper case is not working on comments - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 2:07:42 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.