Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Monday, October 8, 2007 at 12:10:11 AM | IP Logged

edited by: TruBluMich on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 2:58:00 PM Moved from General forum to Staff Announcements forum

Well I figured Id let you guys know alittle bit about the people behind the scenes who make this site possible. Ill start and then I want the rest of the staff to follow my lead....also a good way to see how long it takes them to monitor the forum...j jking.

Im TruBluMich some know be by my real name which is Kevin. Ive been around Tiger Woods Golf since 2000 about the time the Course Architect was released. It all started with a 10.00 copy of TW99 I played that game online until TW2002 was released. I created a few courses for TW99-05 but nothing overly special (IMHO). My User name comes from a saying from my favorite team True Blue Michigan, which is for the Michigan Wolverines FOOOTBALL team, I could care less about any other sports, except for golf which I am a 10 handicap.

Ive been working on this site since 2001 when I left NCD to help AJthePro with a new feature, The Course Source at Wrsgolf.com. It started as a convienent way for the many tour players to get courses, and ran along side the World Rankings. Well WRS has long since disappeared, but Course Source is still going strong. In 2002 I became co-owner of the site along with AJthepro. Due to personal reasons AJ has not been able to run the site and I took over late last year.

Personal Life, I dont talk much about this because I respect my privacy, but Ill let ya in a little. I have a beautiful wife who I have been married to since 2000 and loved since I was 12 years old. Im 29 years old as you can see thanks to the bday on every single post. I have 3 children all girls. When Im not working on the site I have my own web programming business tha takes up most of my time. When Im not on the computer Im in the garage working on my race car. Stock Car Racing is my other passion and helps get out all the frustration of a hard days at work. Ill attach a picture of my car.

Course Design has taken a back seat over the last couple of years, but I still plan on releasing one last course. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, October 8, 2007 at 8:52:36 AM | IP Logged

Hi...
My real name is Patrick, and i am 46 years old.
I started playing TW in 2004, and my username was ( and still is) Gunpower61.
Actually i dont like guns....lol....but when i was a kid there was a western serie called: Gunsmoke.
(Matt Dillon was the local hero/sheriff i believe.) I loved that serie, so i tried to pick username: Gunsmoke...but the name was already taken.....and i ended with: Gunpower61

I joined Coursedownloads in 2004, and became staff member this year.
I don t know much about Web designing and web programming, so i am helping with the forums...Course approvals etc......and my favorite tool is the: Shoutbox.

I am also Site administrator on the: PGAX tour ( tour for expert level ).

I work for an Engineering Company.......we are doing Electronics/ Electrical projects .
I am a :Technical draftsman ( E plan + Autocad )....i like the job, but not always fun because we are working with Deadlines.
When i have some free time you can find me on Coursedownloads....PGAX site......TWC...or World Class Golf site.....or EASO ( when server not down.....lol). 

Sohail
General Member
No User Image
South Africa

B-Day: 4/28/1993 (30)

Posted: Monday, October 8, 2007 at 9:47:00 AM | IP Logged

INTERESTING I SEEE.....BTW TRUBLUMICH WAT KINDA ENGINE IN THERE???? 

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, October 8, 2007 at 1:58:22 PM | IP Logged

Sohail said:
"INTERESTING I SEEE.....BTW TRUBLUMICH WAT KINDA ENGINE IN THERE????"

It has a Chevy Smallblock V8 - 355 cubic-inch (6.0 L for the rest of the world) total horsepower is around 325. It orignally came in a corvette. Due to track rules i couldnt make the engine any bigger, but next year I plan on putting in a 383 Strocker Motor (6.3L) with about 450 Horsepower. 

TruBluMich Signature

R0Bkh
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 9/26/1959 (64)

Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 12:23:35 AM | IP Logged

I first started playing Tiger Woods in 1999 but didnt get online until 2001, from there I soon got into Ladder play which was quite popular back then, I helped to run the J4F Ladder and Tour and was a Ladder Op and mail admin for cases ladders. I then went on to form the OPGT tour with a guy named LostMyBallz (what happened to him?) I remember we had over 50 players weekly and it took 2 of us 12 hours on a Sunday to update the standings (how things have changed).

In 2004 I ran a tour alongside the popular GMC ladder,and that tour still runs today on the twthq site along with 3 other tours, Greenliners, BLT and GFF.

Although I dont TD at the moment I keep the twthq site running along with the worldfriendsgolf site and goodfellas and joined the staff at Course Downloads about 12 months ago and although I dont get as much time as Id like to I enjoy the challenge I get here.

I am from Nottingham in the UK and have a wonderful wife and 4 children, 3 still at home and I work regular night shifts in a taxi dispatch office, which is where I do most of my programming (hope the boss doesnt read this!)

Ive always used the same name online Rob being my first name and kh being my initials. 

R0Bkh Signature

Thanks for visiting CourseDownloads.com

Sohail
General Member
No User Image
South Africa

B-Day: 4/28/1993 (30)

Posted: Friday, October 12, 2007 at 9:55:22 AM | IP Logged

COOL IT SHOULD REALLY GO 

billybob777
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 11/12/1948 (75)

Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 3:34:12 PM | IP Logged

Hi Mich this might not be the appropriate place to put this message but, here goes tried to donate and it keeps asking for another card,and I know My cards are just fine , so whats up with that,, I have no problem with helping out, takes bucks to run let me know Thank You  

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 4:54:44 PM | IP Logged

Have you tried contacting PayPal, unfortunately I have no way of controlling the payment process. 

TruBluMich Signature

filb120870
General Member
No User Image
Australia

Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 5:26:31 PM | IP Logged

hey just a quick question about donations i have donated like 12 courses and lost the amount of hours spent making them and i still have to donate i thought 12 courses might be enough of a donation

mainelady22
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 4:42:03 PM | IP Logged

i am trying to find out why i am being banned from comments. I never swore, used bad language??? 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 7:17:50 PM | IP Logged

I am not sure what the ban was for. I have removed it from your account for now unless another staff member indicates what it was for. 

TPC_IRONMAN
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/25/1962 (61)

Posted: Friday, December 4, 2009 at 10:42:36 PM | IP Logged

Hello my name is wes(tpc_ironman)i just want to know wy im limited on my download size as i have donated several times if you can please fix this asap

ty
wes

Blanco,Texas 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 2:13:11 PM | IP Logged

MyZip levels for everyone were reset the last time we had a donation drive. Only people who have donated since that point have their levels increased. If you can provide us with the dates when you donated, we can look and see if they happened before or after that last donation drive. 

eagleewye
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 6:11:49 AM | IP Logged

HI Kevin i'm sorry to bother you with this problem i have .Everytime i try to play in the cdt tour adv level my games do not register , i think i know what is the problem but when i try to fix it i get a message that an error has come up a message will be sent to to courses download. when i go in my account an click on edit tour detail to correct the spelling in my name hich should be ( eagleewye) it does not work maybe you could help me hoping you can thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail .

eeagleewye
Ron 

R0Bkh
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 9/26/1959 (64)

Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 8:13:00 AM | IP Logged

eagleewye said:
"
HI Kevin i'm sorry to bother you with this problem i have .Everytime i try to play in the cdt tour adv level my games do not register , i think i know what is the problem but when i try to fix it i get a message that an error has come up a message will be sent to to courses download. when i go in my account an click on edit tour detail to correct the spelling in my name hich should be ( eagleewye) it does not work maybe you could help me hoping you can thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail .

eeagleewye
Ron"

Hi Ron, I changed your name for you on the tour so you should now show on the leaderboard. 

R0Bkh Signature

Thanks for visiting CourseDownloads.com

sandsaver01
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 1/28/1947 (77)

Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 8:34:17 AM | IP Logged

So is the name "eagleewye" or "eeagleewye" - the signature at the bottom of the post shows the latter? 

sandsaver01 Signature

Mike
CD tour Co-manager

Hatrix
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 at 1:32:26 AM | IP Logged

I have read your announcement but have 1 question. I think this site is gr8 and do appreciate what you are doing but in question to the donations which I have no problem with at all, but being retired and living on a budget and just donated $20 last Month why wouldn't that be good until the next release.

Hatrix 

There are 1 active members online
gene1949,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Meet the Staff at CourseDownloads.com - Page 1 Loaded in 0.406 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 6:29:28 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.