Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 at 12:23:05 PM | IP Logged

Its always best to do a clean new windows 10 installation, upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 can cause problems, as one of our members experienced.
Thanks link reflog, for sending the solution.
One of the error message link reflog received: it wont let me install the caddie it says the installer has insufficient privileges

It was window 10 that was at fault administrator rights & privileges are sort of linked as the windows was over another version ie win 7 now i had to do a lot of sorting as windows 10 leaves some of the system files behind which are very deep !! even after formatting the hard drive. It knew win 10 was still there & tried to repair itself for several hours. its complicated but Bottom line it did not like my windows 7 product key its now all up & running with all full rights & the Game & caddie work fine no issues i followed instructions re Game & Caddie install 

There are 1 active members online
ChuckH,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Upgrading Windows 7 to windows 10 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.094 seconds
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 @ 7:21:48 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.