Hyno Designs Update
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/30/1976 (47)

Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 4:12:23 PM | IP Logged

Just want to write and explain a few things, I have been banned from YouTube once again. I am sorry all the embedded videos I posted on this website will no longer work. Personally done with YouTube, this has happened too many times. Once my channels get too big they shut me down. In Jan, I did all the old shell golf videos in very high quality. What happens? Got millions of views on them, the PGA tour starts uploading Shell's Golf videos to make money on them. Shell's Wonderful World of Golf was never a PGA tour production.

Can write for hours on this, but over the years, so many channels and even networks copied many of the ideas and concepts I brought to the internet. Jack Nicklaus on his YouTube channel downloaded and reuploaded one of my videos that I produced. I have done countless hours of work and even produced videos for the Seve Ballesteros foundation. Most of these videos were creative work cut and mixed to music. Did this entire Jean Van de Velde collection, it was kind of an internet cult classic from Putting on Ice, to His Mind Goes Numb, to Shine on You Crazy Frenchman. Well the high ups at the Open Championship didn't really like this. Nobody has done more promoting the British Open than me. Even the Royal Lytham and the Royal Birkdale websites embedded Hyno Designs videos. ABC sports, ESPN and countless other sites. One guy made a website to the 1989 British Open playoff video that I did.

We have no British Open this year and the Open Championship people need to make money to cover their losses, so they started uploading old majors and the highlight videos on YouTube. Companies and people can make a nice profit with google ads if they get enough views. For years golf never released their archive footage. The USGA, PGA, Augusta and the PGA tour, would only give you clips. But 2 years ago Augusta released all the old Masters and the other networks saw they were making money so they copied it. Which of course I was doing all this 12 years ago and the reason why some fake company came in and closed me down claiming I was uploading their material. Which was a lie, cause I never heard of this company.

What happened this time? The Open Championship came in and gave me 11 copyright strikes at once. Old VHS recordings, cut and mixed to music in a creative manor is fair use. Understand this I make no money from Google or even YouTube. They deemed my channel a threat cause I was getting too many views, so they closed me down like an assassin. I do professional video restoration work, so the quality of these old bootleg recordings, in some cases are better than the master betacam tape.

The Open Championship high ups are the ones on the PC culture tour. They are the ones who banned any British Open from Murfield cause it has no female members. They are the ones who banned the British Open from Turnberry cause they hate Trump. They are the ones who canceled this years British Open over the fear of the coronavirus. They are the ones who changed the name of the British Open to the Open Championship. They are the ones who killed Hyno Designs latest YouTube channel.

Whatever, I don't have time to rebuild a channel on something like Brighteon, where all the people go, who get banned by YouTube, because their ideology doesn't line up with the PC liberal culture nor the Globalist agenda. I am not even a political prisoner, I do golf videos.

What can I do? I don't hate the Open Championship it is my favorite tournament. Like in all sports they are being destroyed with identity politics. Even the USGA. The NFL and NBA are almost completely gone. The left wing, BLM, Antifa and the SJW crowds want to obliterate our culture and history. Personally I am a traditionalist, I love the traditions of the past, that is why I've named textures sets like Old Tom Morris Textures, the JH Taylor texture set, Jockie's Burn and ect. The British Open has forgotten its roots and not since 1925 have they played an open at Prestwick. The first 12 Opens were played on this course. Why not bring Prestwick back and upgrade it for a video game were it is major championship caliber? Instead of destroying history let's restore it.  

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 4:35:10 PM | IP Logged

Is Prestwick big enough? 

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 20, 2020 at 1:59:24 AM | IP Logged

It has been about 11 days since this project was started. It is kind of hard to find info on a course I've never seen before or knew anything about. The 16th hole going to have to create a new hole, a 288 yard par 4 is not very strong with basically no bunkers than 18 is only 284 yard par 4. Will stretch 18 out to around 315 to 365 yards.

I think my designs have gotten way to easy over the years. Pinehurst should have been a difficult course and it is really not that hard. This course thus far it is kind of easy to start with 3 birdies in a row. Hole 1 is a short 346 yard par 4, 2 is and easy par 3 and 3 is a Par 5. Was able to add in some extra yardage but after the 2nd hole the front 9 is kind of long.

The 1st hole and 3rd hole are so quirky, they will be fun to play.

Prestwick is going to be a TexMod course mixing texture sets that I used on other courses in to a new blend.

This is the 8th hole with a TexMod John Daly.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, July 20, 2020 at 10:46:14 AM | IP Logged

Looks great Hyno, thanks for sharing the picture. 

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 5:00:41 PM | IP Logged

This picture shows the renovations that Hyno Designs is building in to Prestwick to make it Open Championship playable again. Holes 13 and 16 kind of run in to each other and 16 at 288 yards is way too short.

Working off the real landscape to prove or show these types of changes are possible if this was done in real life.

#13 Move the tee back 36 yards so now it is 494 yards instead of 458. Than added in 3 green side bunkers. Two fairway bunkers that lean in to the fairway and one other bunker for looks. This is a small green so it was reshaped a bit. Than built a chipping area over the green .

A hot shot in to the green will go over and roll down the hill in to the weed rough.

#16 Remove the maintenance shed, than move the green back in to the 12th hole instead of next to 17 tee and the 3rd fairway. What this does it takes a 288 yard nothing boring stupid hole and makes it like 456 yards with a bunch of bunkers.

Other tweaks?
#3 added a green side bunker
#10 added a few green side bunkers
#7 removed a fairway bunker
Added yardage and some tee boxes and removed a few tee boxes as well

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 6:32:30 PM | IP Logged

Looking good! 

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 27, 2020 at 1:03:53 PM | IP Logged

Pretty much completed this course. The new 16th hole turned out ok, it is not great by any means but it kind of fits the course and it is harder than the 288 yard par 4 on the real design. At first it was looking like something from my Royal Orleans courses and I didn't want it to look or play like that. Going in to it I was thinking of building a copy of the 16th hole at Merion with the fairway mounding of #10 at Royal Troon that was the idea. The other hole with the new bunkers turned out great.

Going in to this project since the R&A dumped Prestwick about 100 years ago I thought the course would be terrible just another goat ranch cow pasture. To be honest I think it is a better design and course than Royal Liverpool. Hole #18 was kind of scared about being only 284 yards. Was able to add in like 85 yards. It is now a cool dogleg right that just fits perfect. It kind of reminds me of #13 at Lytham.

As I said in other posts I have always been terrible at building extras to the courses so behind the 18th hole and around #1 was kind of the hardest part to get to look ok. Overall, the course holds up if you play in wind. Shot 2 under in gusty conditions.

The goal was to turn Prestwick back in to an Open Championship course and I think this project was a success.

Here is the deal, this course didn't take that long and their was one course which is obscure that I always wanted to build and even still have a Splash screen that I created back in 2006 for it. So I am going to get to work and start working on that design. 

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 27, 2020 at 1:16:14 PM | IP Logged

I just want to talk about the pano. Back in 2008 Hiker Bob built the RSG pano for St. Georges. He did a great job, even placing the cooling towers were I wanted them in the layout. I wanted to use that pano for Prestwick but it was not designed to fit this layout.

What I did was pulled the pano using TEXMOD's. Removed the cooling towers and than flipped the pano backwards so this Pano is a reverse image of the RSG pano to match Prestwick. Pretty cool what you can do with TEXMOD's. 

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 2:25:10 AM | IP Logged

Wanted to do a few promo videos for these courses, being banned from YouTube, well like I said in the 1st post maybe Brighteon. I forgot how good the Eldrick at Oakmont series was, sadly it has been banned by YouTube for years. I am sick of it to be honest.

Was watching what is going on in the NBA, I think that league is done. The Redskins changing their name I want nothing to do with Football and I love football. Who knows how long before they wreck golf. But we still have the history of the past.

Hyno Designs returns, but I don't plan on doing much with online videos, I can't build a base up again, it is too hard.

Eldrick at Oakmont - Part I

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 2:34:12 AM | IP Logged

Ok, I can't help it, here is Part II, just watch how good Tiger is hitting the ball, this was the best I've ever seen him tee to green. His balance is perfect, angles perfect and his swing and tempo is on the money.

Eldrick at Oakmont - Part II

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 1:10:00 AM | IP Logged

A few years ago wrote out in these forums of an idea I had to rebuild, PGA European Tour (Sega Genesis) for the TW game. That was the custom players that came with the game to the leader boards to the courses. Well I never did anything with it. So over the weekend played the PGA European Tour online and copied the players names on the leader board to a spread sheet. The game only had 60 players and wanted a full field so added in the American PGA tour players from that era to make a full roster. Still testing it for errors. Gary Evans won two events already so he may be too good. May have to adjust his stats. Than I screwed up a few players as well that they were hacks shooting in the hundreds, that was David Gilford, Steven Richardson and Brian Marchbank. My favorite course back in the old Sega game was Crans-sur-Sierre for some reason. This week laid out the course and found some good hole flyovers to copy the planting. Right now got a fully drawn course that is planted with no elevations. Have done a lot of courses in this game, Crans-sur-Sierre is the only course that is literally lined with Pine trees. The 16th hole which is now a converted par 3 has a 60 foot Pine tree in the middle of the fairway. As stated back in 2006 created a splash screen for this course along with the course music. Now in 2020 just kind of upgraded the soundtrack and created a new splash screen, which I love.

I don't know how long this course will take, we will see.

Did two test courses for 08 that were TexMod courses and it seems like the players don't want to use the TexMod for 08. From here on out I am only doing TexMod courses and sticking with Tiger Woods 07.

The structures on this course are going to be a problem have no idea how to build structures. But I can always change the textures on existing structures with TexMod's.

Crans-sur-Sierre (Splash & Music) - Hyno Designs Custom Designed Golf Courses

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 1:49:53 AM | IP Logged

Had a soundtrack in mind for Prestwick but thinking what this course was about, decided to use the soundtrack from one of my banned videos which they closed my account over. The footage was from an old VHS tape that I remastered. This is common use mixing and matching highlight clips to a video.

Here is the email, which I edited.

Due to multiple copyright strikes associated with the videos below, your YouTube account has now been disabled:

Video title: Excerpt II: Shine on You Crazy Frenchman - Jean Van de Velde
Video url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJe8puoLz0
Contact Info: theopen1860@gmail.com
Takedown issued by: The Open

You would think a guy who works for the Open would have a real email account and domain, not some google email. But the title 1860 makes this course even more special.

This video I produced for the Seve Ballesteros foundation. If you look at my icon, it is signed by Seve and says thanks for your help.

Hi Hyno Designs,

Another YouTube channel noticed their content in a video you uploaded:

Your video: Severiano Ballesteros - The Matador
Their video: Fallece Severiano Ballesteros
Their channel: TFnoticias
If you use another channel’s content without permission, they may ask YouTube to remove your video. Removal results in a copyright strike against your account. Learn more

The channel has provided its email address in case you'd like to start a conversation: tfnoticias@hotmail.es.

Who the hell is TFnoticias? How did I steal their material if I produced this video back in 2009? So I watched their video and guess what they downloaded my video and blew it up and cropped it. I know the cuts and edits that I mixed in the Matador video and theirs is a bootleg copy of mine. So I get a copyright strike based on someone bootlegging my video and them claiming it is theirs. Give me a break.

Prestwick (Splash & Music) - Hyno Designs Custom Designed Golf Courses

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 1:16:04 PM | IP Logged

Prestwick hosted the 1st twelve opens and was dumped by the R&A. This course hosted 24 British Open's and you need to ask a fair question. If St. Andrews is the home of golf and Prestwick is the home of the Open; why get rid of history and never come back to this course? As I stated right now we have a war on history. This Prestwick Tiger Woods 07 course, Is my political statement and a statement to the R&A, you give me a few bulldozers and a maintenance crew and I will upgrade this course in to a major championship venue.

So I kind of want to go in to the major Hyno Designs renovations to Prestwick. On hole 13 moved the tee back and added in extra bunkers and created a slope run off on the back of the green.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 1:17:23 PM | IP Logged

Now we are going to look at the green side area with the new bunkers and the slope run off.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 1:30:34 PM | IP Logged

Now lets talk about hole #16. This was a work in progress. Would build a new hole based on ideas I had. Than I wouldn't like it and kept changing it. Only have a specific land plot to work with. We are trying to make a 288 yard par 4 fit in to a 400 yard plus hole while dealing with the real landscape so this could be done in real life. It is not like I just thought up this hole, it is testing ideas and seeing things in the layout than thinking up new ideas of what can be done and creating specific features for the hole while blending it in to the real course so it looks like this hole has been part of Prestwick forever.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 1:35:31 PM | IP Logged

The tee shot view, is merged between 13 & 15. You have a hill to the left of 13 and I wanted the tee shot to hit over that. Than decided to put two cross bunkers to carry in the direct line and after that shift the hole back to the left.  

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 1:38:38 PM | IP Logged

On this view wanted to show, looking back behind the fairway cross bunkers and down the fairway to kind of get an idea of the landscaping.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 11:47:55 PM | IP Logged

As I stated years ago it was a goal to create the custom players that came with the 1994 European tour Sega game. So today I worked on a new outfit for Ian Woosnam. This is not any outfit but his final round outfit from the 91 Masters. Creating pleaded pants my friends is no easy task. Than to get that logo on his shirt?

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 11:49:55 PM | IP Logged

Ronan Rafferty was also a stock player from the 94 Sega game, so it was time to create Ronan.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Monday, August 10, 2020 at 3:29:37 AM | IP Logged

It is hard for me to keep focus always going in a million directions. So last week gathered a bunch of information on a lot of different courses. Like I said had this idea of building the 1994 Sega European PGA tour game. As stated built a custom tour of all 60 players from that game than added in the American players. As far as stock players, Roger Davis and Tony Johnstone are the only two I got to create.

Not sure how I am going to do this because my TEXMOD outfits file has changed and I lost some of the textures. It is four files so the players may or may not come out in TEXMOD format. I thinking I am going to do the 1988 Sand Lyle Masters outfit now that I can do pleaded pants.

Seve comes in his 83 Masters outfit and his British Open outfits he had for all his wins.

Bernard Langer in his 93 British Open outfit

Ian Woosnam 91 Masters outfit

Jose Maria right now is set to the 99 Masters outfit but I may change that

Faldo (Who was not in the source game) 90 British 2nd round outfit

Ronan Rafferty is the outfit I posted

Monti (He is a Stock player that comes with the game)

The Sega European PGA tour game came with the following courses

Valderrama (Spain)
Wentworth (United Kingdom)
Forest of Arden (United Kingdom)
Crans-sur-Sierre (Switzerland)
Le Golf National (France)

I don't know anything about Forest of Arden and it is not a course on my hot list. Going to add in Prestwick and one more British Open course or Scottish Open course. I want to do 7 total courses for this release. Valderrama, Crans-sur-Sierre, Wentworth, Prestwick, Mystery Links course, more than likely Le Golf National. That leaves one open European tour course. You the members of the site, what European tour course do you want to see?

Two weeks ago did the Crans-sur-Sierre layout and last week worked on Valderrama. I am telling you this Valderrama is going to be freakin awesome. I got the perfect tree set and elevation maps and these TEXMOD texture are killer.

Here is a sneak peak at Valderrama.

Page of 6
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
Micko1,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Hyno Designs Update - Page 1 Loaded in 1.049 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 4:57:41 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.