CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Course Files won't load after MS latest Update - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : General
Course Files won't load after MS latest Update
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

BrutalHacker
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 12:54:23 PM | IP Logged

Microsoft's latest update to Win 10 has once again screwed up my PC. When I ask the game to start I get the indication that course files start to load and then the program closes. There's no warning of any kind. I've tried all the compatibility settings, but, there's no difference between any of them. Lost for next steps. Help would be appreciated. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 1:34:43 PM | IP Logged

Hello Brutalhacker, what graphics card are you using ?
I had the same problem a few months ago ( on Win8 ).
After a Windows update, TW08 crashed, i am using Nvidia graphics card, and rolling back to an older Nvidia graphics driver fixed my problem.
Not sure it will help you though. 

BrutalHacker
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 at 12:53:19 PM | IP Logged

The graphics card is a Radeon HD 5750. It seem so odd that the game starts fine, all the downloaded courses are available, and then the game just boots me out and closes once the "loading" phase starts.

I've also tried selecting the original courses and it's the same thing. Searching the Forum, this seems to be a new thing, but, I'm sure it's Microsofts fault!

The driver listed is from 2015, so it hasn't changed due to the Win 10 Update. Thanks for the suggestion.

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Course Files won't load after MS latest Update - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 3:11:32 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.