Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

golfingod
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:32:56 PM | IP Logged

Win 10 64 current update

Installed Cloaking program. Cloaked 50 or so courses with no problem. Then cloaked maybe 10 more with no problem. Opened it up today to cloak a few more, and I got an error (stupid me didn't copy it done) but it had to do with "reg5" I think. One sentence. Tried to cloak one course, same thing. Tried to uncloak a course, same thing. So I closed it and rebooted the computer, opened up the cloaking program again and got the attached error.

The error box doesn't go away when I click ok, I have to shut it down using task manager. All the courses I cloaked remain cloaked in TW08. I was going to reinstall the cloaking program but wasn't sure I should uninstall it first, don't want to lose the cloaked courses...

Hope someone can advise. Thanks. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:43:05 PM | IP Logged

Hello, the error message Reg5 means you are not running the program as administrator, it should be easy to fix:

Right click CLTool08.exe ( the icon you start cltool with ).....choose properties.....on top click: Compatibility....and on bottom check box: Run as administrator...and hit: Apply 

golfingod
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:43:23 PM | IP Logged

OK, I found the problem. Although I right-clicked CLTool08, choose properties/compatibility and checked the Run As Administrator box when I set it up, when I continued trouble-shooting and checked the properties the box was unchecked...

Checking it seems to have solved the problem - have no clue how it got unchecked.

Hope maybe this helps someone else.  

golfingod
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 9:36:02 AM | IP Logged

Thanks for your response, Gunpower61. Appreciate it. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 12:03:57 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 2:01:00 AM

Welcome, good you found the problem, we posted at same moment lol. 

There are 1 active members online
Micko1,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Cloaking courses error - Page 1 Loaded in 0.266 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 5:30:10 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.