CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - microsoft .net framework message blocking caddie - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : TW Caddie 08 Support
microsoft .net framework message blocking caddie
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TLFox1231
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 9:23:43 AM | IP Logged

been running caddie 64 version on a vista 64 bit computer very well until about two weeks ago. Now I am getting a message,

"unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click 'continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click 'quit' the application will close immediately.

configuration system failed to initialize.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled boy the version 64 caddie, and .net framework with no luck. if I click continue the caddie starts and immediately freezes.

I have administrator rights on both programs.

Thanks for your help! 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 10:11:50 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 10:26:00 AM

Hello,
Maybe good idea to run an Anti virus program on your PC, might be a trojan or something.
When you already reinstalled TWCaddie08, and it is still not working, then maybe you can try to restore your computer to a previous date where TWCaddie08 was still working.
When you can t get it to work, just reply and i will try to find some more help.

There are 1 active members online
rimshot,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - microsoft .net framework message blocking caddie - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Wednesday, April 17, 2024 @ 9:08:12 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.