Inserting Sound into tca
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

B-Day: 4/22/1948 (75)

Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 4:55:10 PM | IP Logged

Does anyone know why when inserting sounds into a tca they sometimes cannot be heard in tcr even though correct setting in the game are set. I have an earlier version of a tca with sounds, when compiled can be heard in game. The same course but a later saved tca version with small amendments for pin placements and objects, the sound cannot be heard. The only other change was the base texture changed from heavy rough to normal rough.
Any help with this issue would be appreciated.  

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

No course in the works: retired.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 5:11:59 PM | IP Logged

Hiya Lawrence, not sure why it happens.
But did you try to remove the sounds, and add the sounds again in the TCA file ?
Not sure it will help, but maybe worth to try.

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

B-Day: 4/22/1948 (75)

Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:53:47 AM | IP Logged

Hi Pat. Yes I did delete the sounds and re-inserted, but no difference. Only option now is to logically go carry on where the sounds did work. That is take the more recent version where sounds worked and make the changes one by one and compile after each change. It will be time consuming but at least I should find the culprit. Fortunately I have a list of what changes were necessary during testing. Downside is there were quite a lot as you invariably find adjustments that need to be made when in game play, something the CA cannot do for you. No worries Pat I will get there but will take some time. Thanks again for the input.  

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

No course in the works: retired.

There are 1 active members online
raylloyd7,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Inserting Sound into tca - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Tuesday, April 16, 2024 @ 2:34:37 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.