CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Plans on remaking courses from other games for TW0 - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : The Course Source
Plans on remaking courses from other games for TW0
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

WedgeBob
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 5:09:11 PM | IP Logged

I'm just checking to see if anyone was in the planning stages of coming up with remakes of golf courses from other games outside of the TW franchise and importing them/remaking them for TW08 at all. I can think of quite a few from the Microsoft Golf series from the 199x era that could work, especially Bay Harbor and Medalist Golf Clubs... (Yeah, you can tell I've been following David Feherty around a bit with MS and EA).  

There are 3 active members online
chipgill, Gunpower61, rmcc1975,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Plans on remaking courses from other games for TW0 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.094 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 6:15:31 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.