Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

navybill
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 9/17/1935 (88)

Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 10:22:02 PM | IP Logged

I have tried many things suggested such as FRAP to capture the score card. There are too many problems with a lot of the programs that NORTON will not accept. I had no problems using windows 7 but when I press "Print Screen" with windows 10, I cant find the print system anymore. ANY SUGGESTIONS ????????? 

huskereuroca
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 11/14/1963 (60)

Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 4:39:20 AM | IP Logged

navybill said:
"I have tried many things suggested such as FRAP to capture the score card. There are too many problems with a lot of the programs that NORTON will not accept. I had no problems using windows 7 but when I press "Print Screen" with windows 10, I cant find the print system anymore. ANY SUGGESTIONS ?????????"

I'm with you! Ever since I downloaded Win10 I don't have the use of a lot of my keyboard functions. I even went to my manufacturers website to try to download a fix for this and there was a keyboard update but it didn't help anything. I lost my ability to turn the volume up/down, all video player controls and print screen functions. All of these were part of the function row keys, most now gone.
If anyone knows of a better fix it would be much appreciated. I miss these functions a lot.  

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 7:21:47 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 8:05:00 AM

Hiya,

Maybe you will find some help here, on win10 you might have to enable a few things to get Printscreen to work:

http://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/ 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 8:00:53 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 8:03:00 AM

Woow it even works on Win8.1, should also work on Win10:

When you are in TW08 game and you want to take a screenshot:

Press both keys together: Windows logo key + PrintScreen
( windows logo key should be on your keyboard bottom left....and Printscreen on top right )

Now the Printscreen pic should be automatic saved here:
C:\Users\User\Pictures\Screenshots

Another way to find the automatic saved pic: on desktop look for folder: User (or your username).....inside you will find folder: Pictures
Inside folder Pictures you should find folder: Screenshots.....where the saved prinscreen is saved.

The pic are automatic saved as: .png
When you want to save it as jpg:
Right click the .png pic, and choose: Open with....and in the list choose: Paint
Now you will open the pic with Paint......on top left choose: File....Save as....and save the pic as: JPG

You will find some more info here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/  

huskereuroca
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 11/14/1963 (60)

Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 5:29:15 PM | IP Logged

Thanks for the post Pat! Got it working beautifully with TW08.

Now if I could only get it working with Madden08 I would be set since those are the only two games that I even play.

If anyone knows a way to get the Xbox app to work for Madden08 that would be a wonderful thing!  

There are 1 active members online
ChuckH,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Screen shots with Windows 10 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, April 18, 2024 @ 11:50:41 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.